HELLENIC CLASSICAL CHARTER SCHOOL - STATEN ISLAND (HCCS-SI)
As many of you know, we have been approved a second charter school which will be located in Staten Island. We would like to launch our new school's general email address and begin recruiting students and new employees.
STUDENT ENROLLMENT FOR KINDERGARTEN & FIRST GRADES FOR SEPTEMBER 2019:
If you are interested in applying to the Hellenic Classical Charter School-Staten Island (HCCS-SI), please email us at: HCCS-SI@hccs-nys.org and please enter the word ENROLLMENT in the subject area of your email. In your email, you may ask us questions or just simply say that you are interested in applying to HCCS-SI. Once we have secured HCCS-SI's location, we will make the student application available to the public. You will be informed when this happens.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please email us at HCCS-SI@hccs-nys.org and please enter the word EMPLOYMENT in the subject area of your email. In your email please attach your resume and the position you are interested in applying for. ALL applicants will be notified by the school's administration and will go through an interview process.
All HCCS-SI employees must be NYS fingerprinted.
All teachers must be NYS certified.
JOB LISTINGS FOR HCCS-SI:
- Operations Manager: Must be a certified public accountant
- Business Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Security Guards
- School Aides
- Guidance Counselor
- Greek Teachers (grades K & 1)
- Classroom Teachers (kindergarten and first grade)
- Teacher Assistants (kindergarten and first grade)
- Academic Intervention Teacher (Reading AIS)
- TESOL Teacher (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Special Education Teacher (certified grades K-6)
- Physical Education Teacher